Presentor - FR
The Presentor Fast Response range of analogue moving coil panel meters complements the proven and popular Industrial and Audio Level series. The range is available in three sizes each in four styles and offers a performance close to that of full specification PPM meters to meet today’s broadcast market requirement for quality at affordable prices.
Available in four sizes each in four styles, its modern flexible styling and high quality modular construction meets today’s stringent design and economic requirements.
- Choices of four styles, each available in three sizes
- Simple back of panel mounting
- Back of panel mounting with accompanying bezel
- Front of panel mounting with lower mask
- Front of panel with full bezel
- Constructed with transparent acrylic front and high impact translucent rear body moulding. Masks and bezels, moulded in black ABS
- Taut band centre magnet movement incorporated as standard with 26mm diameter barrel. There is no calibration effect when mounted on a ferrous panel
- The rugged movement makes the meters equally suitable for portable or fixed applications
Presentor FR – Specification
A dc millammeter offering a performance close to that of full specification PPM meters to IEC 268-10. The general meter build conforms to relevant parts of BS89, EN 60 051 and IEC 51.
Comparison of full specification PPM meters and Fast Response Presentor range.
The response curves below give a comparison of the full specification PPM meters with that of a Fast Response Presentor 19, 29 and 39. A variation in over swing will occur from the nominal Presentor responses shown, as unlike the full specification PPM indicator where each meter is individually adjusted for ballistics, these fall within normal process parameters. In each case the FSD is 1mA. For the Presentor range the terminal resistance is 465O ±15% whereas for the PPM meter it is 600Ω ±5%.
Pointer & Dials
The combination of tube pointer and flattened arc scale in white on a black dial results in an easily read meter. A white dial can be specified if required. The standard scale is based on the standard 1 to 7 PPM layout.
Normally positioned on the front of surface mounted styles (M and B types) and on the rear of behind panel styles (W and WF types). Other options may be specified.
-25°C to +55°C
Comprehensive options are available.
- Overhead - available for W and WF styles. Using 6mm festoon style lamp.
- Light box - available for all styles for types 29 and 39. Using either festoon or T13/4 flanged lamps.
- LED Illumination - internal LED illumination is also available for all sizes and types.
6mm tabs are supplied as standard but threaded studs or flying leads are available.